Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lots of great online deals today!

Gosh...there are so many great online deals today.  Just when I think I am done shopping!

Here are a few of my favorites from all over the www:

Lil Lux

Lil Lux has Under the Nile organic cotton pj's for $12.00.  They currently have free shipping through 12/24 AND you can get an additional 20% if you like them on Facebook.  Not too bad!

Groupon
Groupon has a voucher for Pangea Organics.  You pay $20 and get $50 to spend at their online store.  To view this deal, login to Groupon and look under Denver.  The deal should be on the right hand side under Online Deals.  It doesn't have a picture or anything flashy-so it is kind of hard to find, but it's there.

Soap.com
Soap.com has a deal for today only (12/21).  If you use the code FBBIO you can get 50% off all Biokleen products.  I haven't used any of these yet, but have been wanting to try their laundry detergent forever.  As always, soap.com has free shipping on all orders over $25.  I'm not sure if this is always the case, but for me free shipping kicked in pre discount code.
I'm not sure if you can use 2 codes, but you can try soap15 for an additional 15% off.

Happy Shopping!

Thanks, Organic Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment